NC 13 - no way to get login

I did NC 13 upgrade from 12.0.5. It was very smooth without any issue. I did the upgrade via the occ upgrade command.

Since I’m on NC13, I’m not able to get the login, while all webdav activities are going smooth.

From the log here is what I got
{“reqId”:“WnnNOfw8qCEJSD8@y4Va5wAAANA”,“level”:3,“time”:“2018-02-06T15:43:53+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“10.10.0.7”,“user”:“–”,“app”:“index”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:“/index.php/login”,“message”:“Exception: {"Exception":"Error","Message":"Call to undefined method OC_Defaults::replaceImagePath()","Code":0,"Trace":"#0 \/usr\/share\/nextcloud\/core\/Controller\/LoginController.php(198): OC\\URLGenerator->imagePath(‘core’, ‘favicon-touch.p…’)\n#1 [internal function]: OC\\Core\\Controller\\LoginController->showLoginForm(NULL, NULL, NULL)\n#2 \/usr\/share\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/Http\/Dispatcher.php(161): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#3 \/usr\/share\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/Http\/Dispatcher.php(91): OC\\AppFramework\\Http\\Dispatcher->executeController(Object(OC\\Core\\Controller\\LoginController), ‘showLoginForm’)\n#4 \/usr\/share\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/App.php(115): OC\\AppFramework\\Http\\Dispatcher->dispatch(Object(OC\\Core\\Controller\\LoginController), ‘showLoginForm’)\n#5 \/usr\/share\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/AppFramework\/Routing\/RouteActionHandler.php(47): OC\\AppFramework\\App::main(‘OC\\\\Core\\\\Control…’, ‘showLoginForm’, Object(OC\\AppFramework\\DependencyInjection\\DIContainer), Array)\n#6 [internal function]: OC\\AppFramework\\Routing\\RouteActionHandler->__invoke(Array)\n#7 \/usr\/share\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/Route\/Router.php(297): call_user_func(Object(OC\\AppFramework\\Routing\\RouteActionHandler), Array)\n#8 \/usr\/share\/nextcloud\/lib\/base.php(998): OC\\Route\\Router->match(‘\/login’)\n#9 \/usr\/share\/nextcloud\/index.php(37): OC::handleRequest()\n#10 {main}","File":"\/usr\/share\/nextcloud\/lib\/private\/URLGenerator.php","Line":173}”,“userAgent”:“Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.13; rv:58.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/58.0”,“version”:“13.0.0.14”}

The Nexcloud server is running on Fedora 27 under Apache and PHP 7.1. They are behind a reverse proxy made with nginx.

Any hints would be very appreciated

1 Like

disabled theming app, and now it works like a charm :wink:

2 Likes

Same problem, thank for the tip to disable the theming app-