NC 11 User cannot log on web interface

Hello all,

I encounter a strange issue with new user account created on Nextcloud 11 : They cannot login to the web page (no error, the login page loop).

But those same user are working fine with webdav/SyncClient/iPhone Apps…

In the Admin logs I found this issue :

_{“reqId”:“HDTOaGKjaK2vONtjRARI” remoteAddr:“XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX” app:“no app in context” message:“Current user is not logged in” level:0 time:“2017-01-05T13:07:55+00:00” method:“GET” url:"/index.php/apps/files/" user:"–" version:“11.0.0.10”} _
{“reqId”:“O6NWJu3MuvcjcEpuN6IC” remoteAddr:“XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX” app:“no app in context” message:“Current user is not logged in” level:0 time:“2017-01-05T13:07:56+00:00” method:“GET” url:"/index.php/apps/gallery/config?extramediatypes=1" user:"–" version:“11.0.0.10”}

Apache 2.4
MySQL 5.6
NC11 (Upgrade path : OC9.1 -> NC10.2-> NC11)

I tried to create several users, they all had the same behavior.

Best regards

Hi

I had that too, but in my case: just activate cookies

Maybe that help

Thanks,

I’ve done new test and it seems that even old user, like mine, cannot log in anymore.

I found that I can only log in with my account on my laptop where I usually logged in. My account on another computer doesn’t work anymore.

Hi

— sorry for my english :slight_smile:

Did you updated from some other installation?

Are the config.php the same? Maybe the: ‘passwordsalt’, ‘secret’ or ‘instanceid’ -> are not the same like before?

Thanks,

I’ve updated form OC 9.1 to NC10.2 and then to NC11.

My config.php is the same and is good.

I have open an issue #2967 on Git

Resolved in NC 11.0.1 RC1.

Thanks.

i have similar issue with nextcloudpi - opening this one: https://github.com/nextcloud/server/issues/9054