NC 11: open_basedir errors about php://memory from News app

Hi everyone!

After a manual update to NC 11.0 I get a lot of errors in the Nextcloud log file about an open_basedir restriction from the News app. The path it can’t access is “php://memory”, never seen this before and it didn’t do that in NC 10. From the timestamps this happens every 15 minutes when the cron job runs. Relevant log lines, repeated 9 times:

{"reqId":"tyl3FAWI9qpWTqJ0nT96","remoteAddr":"","app":"PHP","message":"curl_setopt(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(php:\/\/memory) is not within the allowed path(s): (\/tmp\/:\/usr\/local\/www\/nextcloud:\/usr\/local\/www\/nextcloud\/updater:\/dev\/urandom:\/mnt\/data:\/usr\/local\/php\/:\/usr\/local\/www\/ampache:\/mnt\/music) at \/usr\/local\/www\/nextcloud\/apps\/news\/vendor\/fguillot\/picofeed\/lib\/PicoFeed\/Client\/Curl.php#236","level":3,"time":"2016-12-15T06:45:14+00:00","method":"--","url":"--","user":"--","version":"11.0.0.10"}
{"reqId":"tyl3FAWI9qpWTqJ0nT96","remoteAddr":"","app":"PHP","message":"curl_setopt(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(php:\/\/memory) is not within the allowed path(s): (\/tmp\/:\/usr\/local\/www\/nextcloud:\/usr\/local\/www\/nextcloud\/updater:\/dev\/urandom:\/mnt\/data:\/usr\/local\/php\/:\/usr\/local\/www\/ampache:\/mnt\/music) at \/usr\/local\/www\/nextcloud\/apps\/news\/vendor\/fguillot\/picofeed\/lib\/PicoFeed\/Client\/Curl.php#237","level":3,"time":"2016-12-15T06:45:14+00:00","method":"--","url":"--","user":"--","version":"11.0.0.10"}

Anyone seen this before and/or can tell me what’s happening and if I can do anything to get rid of those errors?

EDIT: seems to be a bug in picoFeed used by the News app: https://github.com/fguillot/picoFeed/issues/284

I get this Error::
file_get_contents(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/proc/meminfo) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/nextcloud:/tmp/:/srv/oc_data:/dev/urandom:) at /var/www/nextcloud/apps/serverinfo/lib/SystemStatistics.php#71

After add /proc/meminfo: to the open_basedir. This error gone.