My Fault can't get to AIO interface

Support intro

Sorry to hear you’re facing problems :slightly_frowning_face:

help.nextcloud.com is for home/non-enterprise users. If you’re running a business, paid support can be accessed via portal.nextcloud.com where we can ensure your business keeps running smoothly.

In order to help you as quickly as possible, before clicking Create Topic please provide as much of the below as you can. Feel free to use a pastebin service for logs, otherwise either indent short log examples with four spaces:

My fault:
I stalled “NUT Network UPS Tools”
and then move it off to another computer and well removed NUT server and you guest if nextcloud’s “Nextcloud All-in-One Interface” and i get error

Open Nextcloud AIO Interface :arrow_upper_right:

"Unable to connect

An error occurred during a connection to 192.168.1.99:8080. "

Click here for more infos on this feature (e.g. also on how to change the link in the button)

Or for longer, use three backticks above and below the code snippet:

longer
example
here

Some or all of the below information will be requested if it isn’t supplied; for fastest response please provide as much as you can :heart:

Nextcloud version _, 27.1.3
Operating system and version _
Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS (GNU/Linux 5.15.0-91-generic x86_64)

Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25): replace me
PHP version (eg, 7.4): replace me
Do not know?
The issue you are facing:
…
it looks like i have removed somthing with Apache and stops nextcloud from loading the AIO interface

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N):
Yes it is
Steps to replicate it:

1. tryed to stop AIO and reload it but
    sudo docker stop nextcloud-aio-mastercontaine
    sudo docker status nextcloud-aio-mastercontainer
    did not stopi ran
    sudo docker rm nextcloud-aio-mastercontainer

"CONTAINER ID NAME CPU % MEM USAGE / LIMIT MEM % NET I/O BLOCK I/O PIDS
9b90fd14ec42 nextcloud-aio-mastercontainer 0.00% 0B / 0B 0.00% 0B / 0B 0B / 0B 0

1. went back to my note Been some time been running very good here
    that is where the commands came from

2. log
    Error PHP Declaration of Elastic\Elasticsearch\Response\Elasticsearch::withStatus(int $code, string $reasonPhrase = ‘’): Psr\Http\Message\ResponseInterface must be compatible with Psr\Http\Message\ResponseInterface::withStatus($code, $reasonPhrase = ‘’) at /var/www/html/custom_apps/fulltextsearch_elasticsearch/vendor/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/src/Traits/MessageResponseTrait.php#87

Error notifications GuzzleHttp\Exception\ConnectException: cURL error 6: Could not resolve host: push-notifications.nextcloud.com (see libcurl - Error Codes) for https://push-notifications.nextcloud.com/notifications

Error files_antivirus Not Checked. No matching rule for response . Please check antivirus rules configuration. File: 56855 Account: john Path: /john/files/Computer_Stuff/Amazon_Fire_Table_10plus/FTB_V26.1_Portable.zip

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:

PASTE HERE

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):

PASTE HERE

The output of your Apache/nginx/system log in /var/log/____:

PASTE HERE

PASTE HERE

Output errors in nextcloud.log in /var/www/ or as admin user in top right menu, filtering for errors. Use a pastebin service if necessary.

PASTE HERE

I was going to reinstall or switch to bata or ???
can i use a BACKUP to go back and fix it?

Also i would like to say the system is working with any problems for users
i know i should know i should not of did this …any help so i dont lose all my DATA

thanks for you help
John G.