Multiple issues after installation preventing me to enjoy this wonderful solution(bad gateway sporadically, built-in office not popping out, very slow speed)

Support intro

Sorry to hear you’re facing problems :slightly_frowning_face:

help.nextcloud.com is for home/non-enterprise users. If you’re running a business, paid support can be accessed via portal.nextcloud.com where we can ensure your business keeps running smoothly.

In order to help you as quickly as possible, before clicking Create Topic please provide as much of the below as you can. Feel free to use a pastebin service for logs, otherwise either indent short log examples with four spaces:

example

Or for longer, use three backticks above and below the code snippet:

longer
example
here

Some or all of the below information will be requested if it isn’t supplied; for fastest response please provide as much as you can :heart:

Nextcloud version (eg, 20.0.5): don't know, currently is unavailable
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 20.04): Turnkey on proxmox
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25): Nginx proxy manager connected to cloudflare
PHP version (eg, 7.4): replace me

The issues you are facing:

Hi guys, I am new to this forum and to Nextcloud.

1. I am facing ‘bad gateway 502-504-506’ sporadically,
  2. the in built Office suite fails sporadically,
  3. when it works, it works really slow, even 2 cores work for it, and 16GB of RAM, load - only me for now?!?
  4. currently I cannot reach the server,

it is installed on a physical proxmox server, uses ngnix proxy manager (where this thing is not letting me in, it doesn’t recognize the password?!?) connected to cloudflare

Is there one very, very good walkthrough for harderning my server/proxmox/ngnix proxy manager(or some real proxy), so I could heal once and forever all these issues and forget about it? As I am missing some knowledge to do it right, I also expect that it will simply work once good configured, or this is not actually the case with Nextcloud/Ngnix proxy manager?

last question: I do have a QNAP Nas for backup consisting of 1 array in stripping and another in mirroring, what would you recommend me to start using as a backuping solution for the raw data of the nextcloud?

Overally, I would like to configure it once and forget for the next year or two, as this whole thing is for another project…

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N): No

Steps to replicate it:

1. N/A, server not accessible