Moving Away from Google

Iā€™ve connected to my google account to transfer over my data.

The issue i face at the moment is my Photos and GDrive has not started the transfer, whereas my Calendar and contacts have successfully moved over.

It has been over 3 days since iā€™ve started it and its hasnā€™t progressed - i canā€™t see any logs or errors.

21GB are photos
15GB are GDrive

Current Google Drive status after cancelling Google One:

26.81 GB of 15 GB (178%) used

I assumed it would run in the background, regardless if my PC is on or off - correct to assume?

Any ideas where to begin looking please?

I tried Google Takeout to download all my data but dont have a fast enough internet or storage.

I found a few issues on the bugtracker with people having problems importing their data, that it doesnā€™t work, is slow, stops after a certain time:

It seems that the downloads are triggered by the cronjob, so you might take a look in your admin panel when the cronjob run for the last time. Logfiles can be interesting as well, in case there are connection or authentication problems.

Take a look at some of the topics, there are often replies from the developer what to check next.

look in your admin panel when the cronjob run for the last time. Logfiles can be interesting as well, in case there are connection or authentication problems.> Blockquote

thanks for the response @tflidd.

I use a hosted next cloud implementation (cloudamo) - not aware and canā€™t find an such an admin panel - any directions please?

will keep an eye on the link - very useful thanks again

Click on your name, settings, administration and basic settings.

Looks like the version I have doesnā€™t seem to have basic settings?

It looks like you donā€™t have your own session with an admin user. If you donā€™t have full control, this is very difficult and youā€™ll probably need the help of your provider to check out the problems.