Missing entries on iOS

Hello,

I have a problem with CALDDAV. I have a lot of calendar entries in my cloud (21.0.1). If I set up the sync on Android, all the entries are there. If I set up the sync on iOS, entries are always missing and incomplete. I do not see any errors in the logs

What exactly is missing and what is incomplete. Are there correct ones as well and how are they different? What is happening when you create a new event on your ios device, does it show correctly on all devices?

Hello, sporadically there are just random entries missing. I can’t see any pattern. When I create new ones, they appear until now. I have tested it on 3 iOS devices and 2 Android devices. Android is complete. On ios, the same entries are missing on all devices. I would estimate around 20% loss.If an entry has been transferred, it is also complete

Hi,

after Setting Loglevel to 0 , i get these Messages.

“message”:{“Exception”:“Sabre\DAV\Exception\NotAuthenticated”,“Message”:"No public access to this resource., No ‘Authorization: Basic’ header found. Either the client didn’t send one, or the server is misconfigured, No ‘Authorization: Bearer’ header found.