Migration from Owncloud - Finished But Running With Lots of Errors

I tested this with a fresh install, and it does not happen. It seems to be exclusive to my migration from Owncloud 10.11 to NextCloud 25.0.2.

The Administration->System panel is broken. Also background tasks seem to be breaking.
Any ideas?

System Panel
{"reqId":"PQxEVO6BJ6OswCxZBCwt","level":3,"time":"2023-01-14T04:22:55+00:00","remoteAddr":"192.168.4.1","user":"admin","app":"index","method":"GET","url":"/index.php/settings/admin/serverinfo","message":"","userAgent":"Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/108.0.0.0 Safari/537.36","version":"25.0.2.3","exception":{"Exception":"OCP\\Files\\InvalidPathException","Message":"","Code":0,"Trace":[{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/apps/serverinfo/lib/SystemStatistics.php","line":137,"function":"free_space","class":"OC\\Files\\View","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/apps/serverinfo/lib/SystemStatistics.php","line":67,"function":"getFreeSpace","class":"OCA\\ServerInfo\\SystemStatistics","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/apps/serverinfo/lib/Settings/AdminSettings.php","line":88,"function":"getSystemStatistics","class":"OCA\\ServerInfo\\SystemStatistics","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/apps/settings/lib/Controller/CommonSettingsTrait.php","line":129,"function":"getForm","class":"OCA\\ServerInfo\\Settings\\AdminSettings","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/apps/settings/lib/Controller/AdminSettingsController.php","line":83,"function":"formatSettings","class":"OCA\\Settings\\Controller\\AdminSettingsController","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/apps/settings/lib/Controller/CommonSettingsTrait.php","line":149,"function":"getSettings","class":"OCA\\Settings\\Controller\\AdminSettingsController","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/apps/settings/lib/Controller/AdminSettingsController.php","line":68,"function":"getIndexResponse","class":"OCA\\Settings\\Controller\\AdminSettingsController","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php","line":225,"function":"index","class":"OCA\\Settings\\Controller\\AdminSettingsController","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php","line":133,"function":"executeController","class":"OC\\AppFramework\\Http\\Dispatcher","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php","line":172,"function":"dispatch","class":"OC\\AppFramework\\Http\\Dispatcher","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Route/Router.php","line":298,"function":"main","class":"OC\\AppFramework\\App","type":"::"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/base.php","line":1047,"function":"match","class":"OC\\Route\\Router","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/index.php","line":36,"function":"handleRequest","class":"OC","type":"::"}],"File":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/View.php","Line":1129,"CustomMessage":"--"}}

Background Task

{"reqId":"gICabWvQzg9Gq6hpNa0I","level":3,"time":"2023-01-14T04:03:01+00:00","remoteAddr":"","user":"--","app":"core","method":"","url":"--","message":"Error while running background job (class: OC\\Repair\\Owncloud\\CleanPreviewsBackgroundJob, arguments: Array\n(\n [uid] => ben\n)\n)","userAgent":"--","version":"25.0.2.3","exception":{"Exception":"OCP\\Files\\ForbiddenException","Message":"Invalid path: .","Code":0,"Trace":[{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Storage/Local.php","line":261,"function":"getSourcePath","class":"OC\\Files\\Storage\\Local","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Storage/Common.php","line":162,"function":"isUpdatable","class":"OC\\Files\\Storage\\Local","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Storage/Local.php","line":114,"function":"isDeletable","class":"OC\\Files\\Storage\\Common","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Storage/Wrapper/Wrapper.php","line":94,"function":"rmdir","class":"OC\\Files\\Storage\\Local","type":"->"},{"function":"rmdir","class":"OC\\Files\\Storage\\Wrapper\\Wrapper","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/apps/files_trashbin/lib/Storage.php","line":193,"function":"call_user_func"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/apps/files_trashbin/lib/Storage.php","line":125,"function":"doDelete","class":"OCA\\Files_Trashbin\\Storage","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/View.php","line":1181,"function":"rmdir","class":"OCA\\Files_Trashbin\\Storage","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/View.php","line":349,"function":"basicOperation","class":"OC\\Files\\View","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Node/Folder.php","line":391,"function":"rmdir","class":"OC\\Files\\View","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Repair/Owncloud/CleanPreviewsBackgroundJob.php","line":118,"function":"delete","class":"OC\\Files\\Node\\Folder","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Repair/Owncloud/CleanPreviewsBackgroundJob.php","line":72,"function":"cleanupPreviews","class":"OC\\Repair\\Owncloud\\CleanPreviewsBackgroundJob","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/BackgroundJob/Job.php","line":54,"function":"run","class":"OC\\Repair\\Owncloud\\CleanPreviewsBackgroundJob","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/BackgroundJob/QueuedJob.php","line":47,"function":"execute","class":"OC\\BackgroundJob\\Job","type":"->"},{"file":"/var/www/nextcloud/cron.php","line":152,"function":"execute","class":"OC\\BackgroundJob\\QueuedJob","type":"->"}],"File":"/var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Storage/Local.php","Line":487,"message":"Error while running background job (class: OC\\Repair\\Owncloud\\CleanPreviewsBackgroundJob, arguments: Array\n(\n [uid] => ben\n)\n)","CustomMessage":"Error while running background job (class: OC\\Repair\\Owncloud\\CleanPreviewsBackgroundJob, arguments: Array\n(\n [uid] => ben\n)\n)"}}

Update - I have given up and I’m just doing everything from scratch and getting my users to recreate their accounts (and then pushing the data back in).

I think it might have to do with default directories and something not getting updated along the way, I noticed that I actually configured nextcloud to use /www not /var/www (/www is symlinked to /var/www)… but the error is referencing /var/www which I never told nextcloud about.

Anyway it works, even with my weird symlink, with a fresh install. Maybe the errors will be useful to someone else migrating from owncloud, but FYI I have moved on.