Migrate everything from app.php to Application class Error

Support intro

Sorry to hear you’re facing problems :slightly_frowning_face:

help.nextcloud.com is for home/non-enterprise users. If you’re running a business, paid support can be accessed via portal.nextcloud.com where we can ensure your business keeps running smoothly.

In order to help you as quickly as possible, before clicking Create Topic please provide as much of the below as you can. Feel free to use a pastebin service for logs, otherwise either indent short log examples with four spaces:

example

Or for longer, use three backticks above and below the code snippet:

longer
example
here

Some or all of the below information will be requested if it isn’t supplied; for fastest response please provide as much as you can :heart:

Nextcloud version: 20
Operating system and version: LinuxServer docker running on openmediavault
Apache or nginx version: nginx

The issue you are facing:
My log inside of NextCloud is spitting this out every second.

/appinfo/app/php is not loaded when \OCP\AppFramework\Bootstrap\IBootstrap on the application class is used. Migrate everything from app.php to the Application class.

I manually updated NextCloud inside the docker container, because for some unknown reason, even when I pulled the new image it still did not update to NC20. My NextCloud has been acting odd lately. Things have not been sync with the desktop or phone client. I have been getting server not found, malformed config, and 503 errors when trying to load the web page. I’m not sure about how to correct my instance. As deleting the docker container and recreating seems to do nothing. Any help on cleaning this up and making it run smoothly would be greatly appreciated. I love having my own cloud, but I have nothing but issues with my NextCloud instance.