Markdown: update is slow

Hello,
when editing .md files (I’m using qownnotes), it takes quite a time (several minutes), till I can see the result in the rendered file (FF or chromium). Actual file update is quick, it seems to be about rendering. What can I do to speed up the update?

I’m using NC 20.0.7
markdown editor (by Robin Appelman) 2.3.3
files are edited in qownnotes 21.1.3 and synced to the server.

Cheers,
Wolf

Problem still exists. It may be worth mentioning that it’s editor-independent. When using gedit, I have the same problem.

I do not want to necrobump, but I am facing the same (annoying) issue. Were you able to solve it ?
Rendering is fast and OK in the note app (“preview” button), but not for the shared link version.

Cheers,
T.

I confirm the same happens to me.
Both editing md files in-app (nextcloud client for android) and in-browser (firefox) is very slow. I’m using nextcloud hub 6, but I had this issue also for precedent versions.

I had a similar issue. If you have the Anti-Virus for Files App installed make sure your configuration for ClamAV is correct and pointing to the correct binary.

I had multi-minute loading issues with markdown files until I resolved this issue. The socket entry was incorrect and fixing it solved the loading problem for me.

Now things are nice and snappy.