Maps app does not show any map

Operating system: Linux 5.10.103-v7l+ armv7l
CPU: ARMv7 Processor rev 3 (v7l) (4 cores)
Memory: 7.71 GB
PHP Version: 7.4.32
Limite de mémoire: 2 GB
Temps d’exécution maximum: 3600
Taille maximale du téléchargement: 4 GB
Extensions : Core, date, libxml, openssl, pcre, zlib, filter, hash, Reflection, SPL, session, standard, sodium, apache2handler, mysqlnd, PDO, xml, apcu, bcmath, bz2, calendar, ctype, curl, dom, mbstring, FFI, fileinfo, ftp, gd, gettext, gmp, iconv, imagick, intl, json, exif, mysqli, pdo_mysql, Phar, posix, readline, shmop, SimpleXML, sockets, sysvmsg, sysvsem, sysvshm, tokenizer, xmlreader, xmlwriter, xsl, zip, Zend OPcache

Nextcloud version: 24.0.6
Maps version: 0.2.1

Bonjour,

I have a small RPI 4 server and my first installation of nextcloud was 20.
From version 23 to now, I can’t use the maps app anymore.
The app is active but when I try to use it I have a blank screen with no map at all neither openstreetmap nor Leaflet.

Is there anything I can do to make it work again ?

I already tried to reinstall the app or to correct permissions on my server but nothing changed.

Also, the app store on my server does not show any image. Maybe that has something to do with this.

Thank you for your help

Bonjour,

I answer myself because I found out what happened. On my RPI I have another website (Jeedom) that installed a security.conf file in the conf-available directory of my Apache server.

In this file there was a header with Content Security Policy that blocked all content from another server.

I commented the line and everything turned out to be fine again.

I am working on adapting the header command to secure my server without blocking content I need for Nextcloud.

I hope this will help others with a similar problem.

Remember it’s Content Security Policy I could find while turning on the Developper tools in Firefox or Chrome (Ctrl+Shift+I)

Bon courage,

You can find the destination server (if you need them). Use browser dev tools (F12), go to Network and reload the website. Then you can see the urls and also the domains of all http requests.

e.g. *.tile.openstreetmap.orghttps://www.openstreetmap.org

1 Like