Low cost Nextcloud Hosting

Hello,

My name is Nuno Bispo and Iā€™m a software developer with over 11 years experience. This year I started a new startup with the goal of providing cloud services to a more generic audience and all base on open-source products/solution.

You can find us at: https://cloudhomelab.com/
As a gift, during limited time offer, you can use promo code 50OFF for a 50% discount on all plans

A little more about our (short) manifesto:

"We are a new startup created with the goal of provide access to cloud software to everyone.
We intend to provide cloud services at a low cost supported by open source technologies.
All our products are based on open source products and standards.

Our first product is based on Nextcloud.
We provide access to different storage plans and access to all of Nextcloud funcionalities.
We also implement custom Nextcloud installations for clients that want their own server."

Feeback is welcome.

Thank you for your attention.

1 Like

We are also lowcost nextcloud hosting provider, cloudamo.com - from free to business packages:

• Basic Cloud from 4$ for 100GB, extra GB is only 0.02$ per GB, up to 5 TB, full install, admin panel, cPanel, email, ssl, and much more, fully managed and supported.
  • VPS and dedicated solutions , fully managed and supported.
  • Locations : Canada, Singapore, Germany, France, USA
  • Extra for FREE : SSL, support, upgrades, migration and more ā€¦

@nunobispo

This is very tempting and exactly what I have been looking for, an affordable hosting just for Nextcloud. I was running an instance on Digital Ocean but the cost of storage alone was super expensive and not cost effective. I hope business is booming for you and you stay in business for a very long time.
One tip: Provide a international currency conversion view of your pricing plans on your web site.

Hi Nuno

Do you have plan of adding custom domain or subdomain support to the shared hosting?

Thanks

i see in hetznet provider (2023/11)

https://www.hetzner.com/storage/storage-share

5,11 Euro (1 TB)

If you only need files not other apps, restricted sharing (only 1 month long each share) then you can get 20 GB Nextcloud file size for free at Shadow Share.