Looking to pay a developer/s to make a custom app :)

Hello every body :smiley:

I would like to find a person interested in creating and developing an app/s.

What work in the disability sector in Australia. I employ people to provide support and i have to bill to pay wages etc. The billing is a little more complicated as each task has to be billed separately. Recording this info is what im initially looking to do. I have tried to do it, but its well past my ability. I would like to learn what I can as I am very curious.

Currently I use an individual sheets for each worker. This has problems/issues for maintainability.
I would like to replace all of the individual sheets with a central app in Nextcloud.
This app would initially record individual tasks etc and then another screen for admins would summarize for billing and also paying wages.

In time I would like to make things as easy as possible for staff to record notes, incidents.
I would also like to have a different instance of NC running in a sub domain that clients and their family can access to have a look at progress. This could be expanded or put in another subdomain in a new NC instance so other health professionals can access separately.
I have a whole list of wish items i would like to see.

I do feel that there would be ongoing dev work as the Government changes how things are paid every year. This is due in part to the disability scheme being less than 10 years old and its still evolving.

Things I would like it to do are basic like, staff only enter information once and never more. I use to work for an ISP and saw what happens when this rule isn’t followed.
Automate things as much as possible and as appropriate.

I like NextCloud and what its potential can be. I would like to use it further and am more than happy to pay someone in developing something further.

If anyone is interested, please contact me. I will respond asap.
Thanks in advance :+1:

ps, I will need to discuss budget etc. While i would love to have this built in one go, i know I don’t have that kind of coin. I am happy to pay a fair and reasonable amount.

Have you tried the cospend app for group budgeting?

1 Like

Thanks. Will check it out now.

I don’t have time for any new projects.
Anyway, from your description, it doesn’t sound like you actually need (are planing to use) any of the features provided by nextcloud (filesharing, calendars, …).
If there is no real dependency on Nextcloud I’d recommend you to develop an independent application instead of adding an unneeded dependency. On the long run it will make you happier ;-).
You can still “integrate” it into nextcloud as external app (there-s an add which integrates them over an iFrame).

Hi Kerry,
If you are still on the lookout for some help I would be glad to help you out, as what you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew

Thanks for that :slight_smile:

Hi Andrew,
Iv sent you an email. Hope to have a chat soon.

Regards,
Kerry.

Has this App been made im looking for the same thing willing to pay for the use of it

There is an App for Nextcloud for making offers and invoices already: Gestion