Looking for developer for community-App in Nextcloud

We’re a housing collective (in German: Wohnungsbau-Genossenschaft) with a lively community of members in our collective. We’re planning to provide our members a Nextcloud infrastructure.
One of the most desired features is an app, that can provide offers and requests (something like Craigs list - but restricted to the Nextcloud- users).

Specification is available in German but can be translated to english. Just to be clear: we’d also pay for the work, of course.

The App can be made open source, once it’s ready.

Happy for any feedback, cheers,
Martin

1 Like

Hello @MartinOkrslar

I am Interested to know more about your requirement and assist you.

Kindly reach me at [norman1{at}talentsfromindia{dot}com] or over skype, so that we can discuss in detail and can proceed it further.

Regards,

Norman

1 Like

Hello Norman,

thanks for contacting me. Could you give me some references regarding Nextcloud? Did you already develop some apps or contribute?

best regards,
Martin

1 Like

Hi Martin,

Are you still looking for a developer?

I’ll be available shortly to help you if you want.

I have contributed quite a lot for Mail and I’m now developing an app that should be open-sourced in the next coming months.

Best regards,

Cyrille

1 Like

Shouldn’t https://apps.nextcloud.com/apps/collectives work out of the box?

Sollte nicht https://apps.nextcloud.com/apps/collectives passen?

Hey @MartinOkrslar,

I’m one of the developers of Nextcloud Collectives. We aim to support self-organizing processes in communities and social movements with our app. Please don’t hesitate to contact us or write here if you find our app useful in general but miss a certain feature.

We don’t have plans to support advertisements (offers/requests) in particular, but you could create a Collective for this purpose (e.g. “Angebot & Nachfrage” :wink:) and maintain subpages for different categories, for example with “offers” and “requests” subpages each.

1 Like

Not sure if OP wants to use Collectives, but if so it might need some integration with a Calendar (date posted + possible expiration) and possibly Cospend.

Deck might also be a good tool.

My main recommendation is Discourse, same software we use for this forum.

1 Like

I was thinking the same.
Option to attach files to cards, conversation per card etc.

I hope you support Nextcloud in another way if the app suits your needs. :slight_smile: