Hi, we are a group running MetaProvide, a small not-for-profit organization with the goal of helping well-being providers help more.
We have an open-source side project to integrate our favorite decentralized storage network Swarm with our favorite file hosting platform Nextcloud.
The idea is to develop it as a plugin utilizing the external storage feature in Nextcloud. The general architecture has been laid out and can be found in the repo here:
We are looking for a Software Developer who can come on board to take ownership of the actual implementation.
Skills we are looking for are:
- Experience working with PHP, Vue.js, and relational databases
- Experience with Nextcloud development
- Experience working on open source software
- Experience with decentralized technologies
- A good understanding of HTTP
It would be a bonus if the person is:
- Working from Europe
- Interested in spiritual growth
- Interested in open source software
If this person sounds like you, and you would like to hear more, then send a message with a description of yourself and what you have worked on along with a link to a portfolio of some sort. Links to GitHub or other code hosting sites are welcome.
Then we can have a chat about payment and further details surrounding the project.
Have a great day!