Hello and thanks for your great work
Nextcloud version 10.0.5
Operating system and version Ubuntu 14.04
Apache or nginx version Apache 2.4.7
PHP version 5.5.9
Error is stable and systematic. Easy to replicate.
When I am logged into NextCloud I cannot log out.
Clicking on Logout button does not seem to generate any effect.
Only when starting the browser the first time, NextCloud asks for credentials.
My server is on apache and NextCloud is in a subdirectory with directives:
Initial authentication (through internal store and LDAP) works fine, but logout does not.
The general authentication of the server is through Basic Auth, but not the directory of NextCloud as seen above.
Any suggestion where to look is more than welcome.
Nextcloud log in Admin>Logging has no entry. config.php does not show anything related.
LDAP integration is active and working.
More information about the scenario:
- Fresh Firefox, enter the NC site
- Login page appears. Enter creds, normal login
- Press logout, login page appears again
- You can repeat this with another user, login, logout
- Go to the rest of the site
- Basic Auth popup appears. Fill it with a user (the same as NC)
- Visit the rest of the site
- Press logout on NC
- Page returns to the initial Files view for the user (logged in Basic Auth).