Login failed message in log

I just noticed this message in the Log:
Warning core Login failed: ‘bubba’ (Remote IP: ‘192.168.1.37’)

running NC 23.0.4

What’s that about? I get a check mark in system overview so I’m at a loss as to what it is and/or how to correct it. Had I not looked at the log I wouldn’t have even known about this “issue” as I seem to login just fine.

same here. I see it in the logs as well. says login fail…but upload is fine

This is persisting for me in Nextcloud Hub 7 (28.0.2) These are the only messages in my log and they are filling it. It happens from every device on my network yet all are logged in and operating normally.

It only happens for a single user however (the first user and primary admin). All other users (on the same network) do not have this issue.

The desktop client, Talk desktop, and browser versions for the affected user work fine and are logged in correctly. Sync works just fine.

If anyone has suggestions for what to check I would be very appreciative. This is a security issue since I can’t enable the automatic block after x failed logins because of these incorrect failed login messages.

Check your web server (or proxy) logs and you’ll be able to see what user-agent is generating the login attempts.

All user agents on each device. The desktop client, talk client, mobile client, and web browser. Any client I have logged in for that user generates one of these messages every 10 minutes or so. Yet all of the clients are logged in.

TO be precise:

"userAgent": "Mozilla/5.0 (Android) Nextcloud-android/3.27.0",
  "userAgent": "MSFT-WIN-3/10.0.19045 (gzip)"
  "userAgent": "MSFT-WIN-3/10.0.22621 (gzip)"