Nextcloud version: Nextcloud AIO v7.11.0
Operating system and version: Unraid 6.12.8
Apache or nginx version Nginx v2.10.4
PHP version - Notsure

Hello :slight_smile: Noob here…

Fresh install of Nextcloud AIO mastercontainer. Android app running smoothly.

Install was running very nicely until i tried to fix some errors. after successfully fixing the errors, I did a restart on the Nextcloud containers, after the restart I was no longer able to log in.

I ended up restoring from backup and it worked perfectly again. I fixed a bunch of errors (default country code for phone, default email) then i activated Photos, and tried to setup recognize. During recognize setup i restarted all the containers and same errors as before…

error received both times on desktop:

1. “wrong username or password” I know its correct.
  2. “We have detected multiple invalid login attempts from your IP. Therefore your next login is throttled up to 30 seconds”

As I said I am a Noob… not sure exactly which logs you want to see and how to find them on Nextcloud. Happy to post them up if anyone can point me in the right direction.

I realize I also added the desktop app to my Windows PC, could the multiple logins cause this issue? Local connection, remote connection, desktop app (remote) and Mobile App.

I loaded a back up, that cleared all the errors… Decided to do a fresh install again and so far so good, obviously had to reset the next cloud instal as per the guide.

Ill keep ising the interface for stopping and starting the NC Instance for now.

I have the below error codes if anyone decides to read this.

Warning appstore Could not connect to appstore: cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 60000 milliseconds with 5570560 out of 6040176 bytes received (see libcurl - Error Codes) for https://apps.nextcloud.com/api/v1/apps.json

ERROR OCP\Files\NotFoundException: /appdata_ocv83hiqzt5n/theming/global

1. <>OC\Files\Node\Root->get(“/appdata_oc … l”)
  2. /var/www/html/lib/private/Files/Node/LazyFolder.php - line 74:call_user_func_array([ [ "OC\Fil … "], [ "appdata_o … "])
  3. /var/www/html/lib/private/Files/Node/LazyFolder.php - line 151:OC\Files\Node\LazyFolder->__call(“get”, [ "appdata_o … "])
  4. /var/www/html/lib/private/Files/AppData/AppData.php - line 132:OC\Files\Node\LazyFolder->get(“appdata_ocv … l”)
  5. /var/www/html/apps/theming/lib/Jobs/MigrateBackgroundImages.php - line 168:OC\Files\AppData\AppData->getFolder(“global”)
  6. /var/www/html/apps/theming/lib/Jobs/MigrateBackgroundImages.php - line 100:OCA\Theming\Jobs\MigrateBackgroundImages->storeUserIdsToProcess()
  7. /var/www/html/apps/theming/lib/Jobs/MigrateBackgroundImages.php - line 79:OCA\Theming\Jobs\MigrateBackgroundImages->runPreparation()
  8. /var/www/html/lib/public/BackgroundJob/Job.php - line 81:OCA\Theming\Jobs\MigrateBackgroundImages->run([ “prepare”])
  9. /var/www/html/lib/public/BackgroundJob/QueuedJob.php - line 57:OCP\BackgroundJob\Job->start([ “OC\BackgroundJob\JobList”])
  10. /var/www/html/lib/public/BackgroundJob/QueuedJob.php - line 47:OCP\BackgroundJob\QueuedJob->start([ “OC\BackgroundJob\JobList”])
  11. /var/www/html/cron.php - line 152:OCP\BackgroundJob\QueuedJob->execute([ “OC\BackgroundJob\JobList”], [ “OC\Log”])

It would seem that most of these errors are on the app store side of things? propbably what broke my install to start with.

This topic was automatically closed 8 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.