Local only installation

Hi, I want to install nextcloud but I am constantly running in to problems. I have server with vmware and local domain. And I would like to install nextcloud only locally, but I cant figure out how to do it. I ended on message " It seems like the ip-address is set to an internal or reserved ip-address. This is not supported" when trying to install nextcloud AIO. I before that tried nextcloud snap and it worked fine, but it dosent support samba. What should I do?

Hi, see all-in-one/local-instance.md at main · nextcloud/all-in-one · GitHub

I already looked at it and it is very brief. And I tryed it and it didnt work. But mybe I did it wrong.

So, I looked in to it more and it still dosent solve enything. I want to install it localy so I dont want to open any ports on my router. I know it can work becose snap version can do it. How can I achieve the same thing?

See 2., 3., or 4. then in the guide.

Try to add this option at “docker run…” --env SKIP_DOMAIN_VALIDATION=true , to skip the domain validation. By running this, input any domain names during the AIO setup page, it will allow you to step forward. Hope this will help.