Local external storage not showing up in 'all files'

Hi all, I’m having a problem with my attached local external storage (nfs) not showing up in the tab ‘all files’.

When I click on the tab ‘Files’ on the top, I get an overview of all files. The mounted external storage is not shown here but in a different tab ‘external storage’.

I did a fresh reinstall of Nextcloud AIO and before the external storage appeared in the ‘all files’ setting. How to get it back there? TIA!

Hi, see GitHub - nextcloud/all-in-one: The official Nextcloud installation method. Provides easy deployment and maintenance with most features included in this one Nextcloud instance.

Hi, thanks for your quick response.

I don’t see the solution in this article. Mounting the external storage works just fine, but it is not showing up under ‘All files’, but in a subtab ‘External storage’. I want it te be as is was, so it’s showing up in the tab ‘All files’.

Sorry, I misunderstood the question then

No problem, maybe a screen shot makes it clear.

Edit: I want the external storage to show up under ‘Alle bestanden’ (all files) and not in a subtab ’ Exerne opslag’ (external storage)

I noticed that I can’t see the external storage in the Android app at all because it’s missing in the ‘All files’ tab. Anyone got a clue?