Links in readme with rich workspace usage

Hi and thanks to welcome me in this forum again. I’m new here and please forgive me if I forget important things in this post too (I made another talking about download and upload).
I’ll try to give you as many details as I can, but as a rookie, I may won’t find important things. Please tell me…

[/details]

Nextcloud version : 20.0.4
Operating system and version : unknown ;( I’m running NC on a web mutual server hosted by Planet Hoster (The World) and let him work as it should, so I don’t know the inside… Maybe what says my admin panel : Linux 3.10.0-962.3.2.lve1.5.36.el7.x86_64 x86_64
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25):
PHP version : 7.4.13
Memory limit 512MB
Max execution time : 3600
Upload max size : 128MB
(All this are default and I fear to change the defauts…)

Database : mysql Version 10.2.36, size 4.6MB

This is a fesh NC installation and everything almost work fine except 2 issues (one here, a second in another post).

I love the rich workspaces feature : the possibility to have a header with a description of a folder and links to files.
Unfortunatly, it works only one time over ten… When I link a file and try the hyperlink, it sends me to the wrong place. Sometime it’s looking for a file that doesn’t seem to exists, sometime it downloads a zip that isn’t the file I’m pointing at… Sometime (but not often), it opens the right file.
I now use the README app wich works fine, but it is just able to download a file. For example, if I point a pdf, the native rich workspace opens the pdf in the browser. the README app doesn’t and laugh the download of the file.

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? : Yes, but as I’m new… I’ve always got it (tried 3 installs from zero and everytime the same thing)

Steps to replicate it:
Editing the header with rich workspace enable, creating a hyperlink to a file and clicking it.
Thank you very much for your help.

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:

I'm unable to find this outup :(

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):

<?php
$CONFIG = array (
  'instanceid' => 'xxx',
  'passwordsalt' => 'xxxx',
  'secret' => 'xxxx',
  'trusted_domains' => 
  array (
    0 => 'loeilduciel.fr',
  ),
  'datadirectory' => 'xxx',
  'dbtype' => 'mysql',
  'version' => '20.0.4.0',