Lightspeed configuration?

Hello,

i am running Lightspeed instead of Apache and Nginx on my VPS as it has tremendous speed improvements for Wordpress.

I could not find information/articles regarding optimal configuratin for nextcloud and thus I am not really sure how to get rid of these warnings :wink:

“Your web server is not properly configured to resolve “/.well-known/caldav”. Please refer to the documentation for more information.
Your web server is not properly configured to resolve “/.well-known/carddav”. Please refer to the documentation for more information.
No PHP memory cache is configured. A memory cache can be configured to increase performance. See the documentation for more information.”

Wordpress hat LSCache to configure Lightspeed perfectly, but obviously nextcloud doesn’t.

Would it be possible that you mean “Litespeed” and not “Lightspeed”? If yes the product description of this propriatary software says:

LiteSpeed Web Server (LSWS), is a proprietary web server software. … The software uses the same configuration format as Apache HTTP Server and is compatible with most Apache features.

Due to this I would recommend to search the administrator guide and/or the forum for information how to configure “.well-known” redirects.

I remember that some guys on the forum have reported compability issues with Litespeed and NC. I dunno how often they appear and under which setup/circumstances.
So please keep in mind that it could end up having no real solution. :man_shrugging:

Sure I mean Litespeed. My bad :wink:

Thanks. I will look at the mentioned places.