LibreSign installation?

Can someone guide me through installing the LibreSign app (without docker)? I have nextcloud running after doing a turnkey linux nextcloud install.

I don’t use it myself, but instructions for seting up standalone Java/JSignPDF and installing the CFSSL server are linked on the GitHub page… libresign/README.md at main · LibreSign/libresign · GitHub

But why not using the docker container? Seems to be much easier that way and you don’t have to clutter your system with additional packages and libraries…

I tried Docker, but those instructions weren’t any better. It says:

Add the follow to Nextcloud PHP container Dockerfile

But there is no mention of where the “Nextcloud PHP container Dockerfile” is or what it is.

The next step really made me confused:

Don’t is necessary if you use a docker setup or if you did the standalone setup
Up a cfssl server using this code:

Not sure if that’s even English.

Unfortunately I can’t tell you more than what’s in the documentation, I’ve never used it myself… Maybe you can describe in little more detail what went wrong and hopefully someone else will be able help you…

Well let’s start with issue #1: there is no mention of where the “Nextcloud PHP container Dockerfile” is or what it is.
And if NOT using Docker is easier, I can certainly try that, but I don’t really understand those commands either. It says to use occ to install the app, but where do I extract the tar.gz file before I begin?