LDAP configuration see only 1 user

Sorry to hear you’re facing problems :slight_frown:

If you’re urgently looking for support to keep your business running, consider checking out our paid support options.

In order to help you as quickly as possible, before clicking Create Topic please provide as much of the following as you can (you can cut and paste this into your topic):

Nextcloud version (eg, 10.0.2):12.03
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 16.04):CentOS Linux release 7.3.1611
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25): Apache/2.4.6 (CentOS)
PHP version (eg, 5.6):PHP 5.6.31
Is this the first time you’ve seen this error?: yes

Can you reliably replicate it? (If so, please outline steps):

• Install Opensuse 42.1 and ldap server with yast
  • Install Opensuse 42.1 and samba and add samba schema to ldap server
  • Add some users into ldap server
  • Install nextcloud 12.03
  • Try to use the LDAP admin tool to configure ldap integration.

The issue you are facing:

• Whenever ldap filter I choose for the user I can see only the root ldap account. This account only differ from other account the in same group by the fact that it has the “account” objectclass and other account do not have it (they have top, posixaccount, inetorgperson, sambasamaccount).

I have installed phpldapadmin to see what’s going on and this is what I have:
dc=digitalrat,dc=lan
-ou=group
–cn=interne
–cn=sshadmins
-ou=admap
-ou=ldapconfig
-ou=machines
-ou=people
–uuid=user1
—objectClass=top
—objectClass=posixaccount
—objectClass=inetorgperson
—objectClass=sambasamaccount
–uuid=user2
—objectClass=top
—objectClass=posixaccount
—objectClass=inetorgperson
–uuid=root
—objectClass=account

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:
ldap_search(): Partial search results returned: Sizelimit exceeded at /www/html/prod/nextcloud/apps/user_ldap/lib/LDAP.php#293

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):

<?php $CONFIG = array ( 'instanceid' => 'octmf5rjmgmg', 'passwordsalt' => 'REMOVED', 'secret' => 'REMOVED', 'trusted_domains' => array ( 0 => '192.170.6.8', ), 'datadirectory' => '/www/html/prod/nextcloud/data', 'overwrite.cli.url' => 'http://192.170.6.8', 'dbtype' => 'mysql', 'version' => '12.0.3.3', 'dbname' => 'p_owncloud', 'dbhost' => '192.170.2.17', 'dbport' => '', 'dbtableprefix' => 'oc_', 'dbuser' => 'd-owncloud-user', 'dbpassword' => 'REMOVED', 'installed' => true, 'mail_smtpmode' => 'smtp', 'mail_smtpauthtype' => 'LOGIN', 'mail_smtphost' => '192.170.2.6', 'mail_smtpport' => '25', 'mail_from_address' => 'pdrweb002', 'mail_domain' => 'digitalrat.lan', 'ldapIgnoreNamingRules' => false, 'ldapProviderFactory' => '\\OCA\\User_LDAP\\LDAPProviderFactory', 'maintenance' => false, 'updater.secret' => REMOVED', 'theme' => '', 'loglevel' => 2, ); The output of your Apache/nginx/system log in `/var/log/____`: I see no errors in those logs but I can copy them if needed --- Remember, this information may be requested if it isn't supplied; for fastest response please provide as much as you can :heart: Feel free to use a pastebin service, otherwise log files can be indented with 4 spaces on each line to present them in a friendlier way on the forum.