Joplin under nextcloud 18

Hi,

I confirm that Instead of using “ Nextcloud ” in Joplin sync settings, I used “ WebDav ” works much better as @Taxick wrote it.

HI every one
I use Joplin on a nextcloud 18 with my computer and phone to synchronise
Sync works fine but when I try to share a link and click on “copy shareable link” I’ve got this error

I tried with webdav sync ans nextcloud sync : both the same …

But that, it works perfectly … any idea ?
Thank you for your help :slight_smile:

> Could not connect to the Joplin Nextcloud app. Please check the configuration in the Synchronisation config screen. Full error was:
> 
> POST shares: Could not find sync target ""
> #0 /var/www/html/test/apps/joplin/lib/Service/JoplinService.php(43): OCA\Joplin\Service\JoplinService->item()
> #1 /var/www/html/test/apps/joplin/lib/Controller/ApiSharesController.php(43): OCA\Joplin\Service\JoplinService->note()
> #2 /var/www/html/test/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php(170): OCA\Joplin\Controller\ApiSharesController->create()
> #3 /var/www/html/test/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php(100): OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->executeController()
> #4 /var/www/html/test/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php(137): OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->dispatch()
> #5 /var/www/html/test/lib/private/AppFramework/Routing/RouteActionHandler.php(47): OC\AppFramework\App::main()
> #6 [internal function]: OC\AppFramework\Routing\RouteActionHandler->__invoke()
> #7 /var/www/html/test/lib/private/Route/Router.php(297): call_user_func()
> #8 /var/www/html/test/lib/base.php(1012): OC\Route\Router->match()
> #9 /var/www/html/test/index.php(37): OC::handleRequest()
> #10 {main} (404)