Issue with a single user in External Storage Files

Hi,

Im having issues with a user and i dont know how to fix it, thing is i have external storage smb files shared with my nextcloud users, but that single user from time to time has issue with random files, they get locked and only for that user, i debugged this by trying to rename the file in question, then checking the nextcloud log and it kept saying its locked, but if i try to rename that same file with a diferent user, it works just fine.

Once i rename the file and i try the user with the issue to rename that same file it works perfect, but if i try that user with the issue to rename the file to the original name it doesnt let it, cause it keep saying the file with the original name is locked, here is the log from nextcloud:

[webdav] Fatal: OCP\Lock\LockedException: “Grupo Manga Menor/Trudeau/Clientes/TRUDEAU/2020-2021/SALDO PROVEEDORES.xlsx” is locked at <>

1. /usr/share/nginx/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/View.php line 799
    OC\Files\View->changeLock(“/Grupo Manga Me … x”, 2, true)
  2. /usr/share/nginx/nextcloud/apps/dav/lib/Connector/Sabre/Node.php line 142
    OC\Files\View->rename(“/Grupo Manga Me … x”, “/Grupo Manga Me … x”)
  3. /usr/share/nginx/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Tree.php line 157
    OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre\Node->setName(“SALDO PROVEEDORES2.xlsx”)
  4. /usr/share/nginx/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/CorePlugin.php line 641
    Sabre\DAV\Tree->move(“files/ejarquin/ … x”, “files/ejarquin/ … x”)
  5. /usr/share/nginx/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/WildcardEmitterTrait.php line 89
    Sabre\DAV\CorePlugin->httpMove(Sabre\HTTP\Request {}, Sabre\HTTP\Response {})
  6. /usr/share/nginx/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php line 474
    Sabre\DAV\Server->emit(“method:MOVE”, [Sabre\HTTP\Requ … }])
  7. /usr/share/nginx/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php line 251
    Sabre\DAV\Server->invokeMethod(Sabre\HTTP\Request {}, Sabre\HTTP\Response {})
  8. /usr/share/nginx/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php line 319
    Sabre\DAV\Server->start()
  9. /usr/share/nginx/nextcloud/apps/dav/lib/Server.php line 332
    Sabre\DAV\Server->exec()
  10. /usr/share/nginx/nextcloud/apps/dav/appinfo/v2/remote.php line 35
    OCA\DAV\Server->exec()
  11. /usr/share/nginx/nextcloud/remote.php line 167
    require_once(“/usr/share/ngin … p”)

MOVE /remote.php/dav/files/ejarquin/Grupo%20Manga%20Menor/Trudeau/Clientes/TRUDEAU/2020-2021/SALDO%20PROVEEDORES.xlsx
from 18x.1x5.1xx.1xx by ejarquin at 2021-06-15T20:06:34+00:00