Issue: Onlyoffice postgresql error relation "checkissupportonconflict" does not exist at character 13

A few days ago I noticed that onlyoffice didn’t work anymore in Nextcloud. The welcome page also refused to load. I have OnlyOffice running on its own instance. Never had issues before and I haven’t upgraded it recently. Running onlyoffice 5.1.3-35 (April-2018).

Went through nginx log, nothing to see there. All working. Tried restarts just to make sure. Nothing there.

Only the postgresql log has something I haven’t seen before and I’m not sure how to fix it:
The log entry is:

onlyoffice@onlyoffice ERROR: relation “checkissupportonconflict” does not exist at character 13
onlyoffice@onlyoffice STATEMENT: INSERT INTO checkISSupportOnConflict (id) VALUES(1) ON CONFLICT DO NOTHING;

The entry is repeated 3 times within a second. It is reproducible by restarting the postgreql database.
Running Postgresql10. Processes and PID appear normal

Is this error likely to prohibit OnlyOffice from working? Has this perhaps something to do with a corrupt database? Is there a way to fix this or would a re-install be easier? Any other logs I should look into related to this?

Bumperdebump

I also see that message on PostgreSQL logs twice on startup, but ONLYOFFICE DocumentServer works fine on my Nextcloud 13.0.6 despite that.

I am running DocumentServer 5.1.5 compiled from Git using an Ubuntu 14.04 Docker image and following instructions from: https://helpcenter.onlyoffice.com/server/linux/document/compile-source-code.aspx

Is it possible that you are being mislead by the postgres error and the actual error is actually something else that is not being logged? Did you try to increase Node.js log level?

I did experience the same message and I came across this thread. Since I was looking desperatly for a solution I am kind of waking up the deads.
As mentioned before the problem was not in postgresql but in nginx service.

As I have found in the logs

journalctl -xe
Jul 29 21:21:58 server nginx[16657]: nginx: [emerg] duplicate upstream "docservice" in /etc/nginx/includes/http-common.conf:1
Jul 29 21:21:58 server nginx[16657]: nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed
Jul 29 21:21:58 server systemd[1]: nginx.service: Control process exited, code=exited status=1
Jul 29 21:21:58 server systemd[1]: nginx.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.

I did make some changes to the ds.conf file in /etc/nginx/conf.d and renamed the file. An update however recreated the ds.conf leading to have more than one definition interferring with each other.