Issue after Nextcloud server upgrade: Error transferring (...) index.php/login/v2

Dear all,

We are heavily struggling after we updated our Nextcloud from v21 to v27. Afterwards the Windows Nextcloud Clients cannot connect to our server anymore.
Even when I try to do a clean client setup, I can only enter the server URL. Afterwards the redirect or something like that doesn’t work:

Translated: Error while accessing the token endpoint: Error transferring https://our.server.com/index.php/login/v2 - server replied: Internal Server Error.

Accessing the Website via Firefox works flawlessly. Using the iPhone App works, too.

Of course, I have also uninstalled the Windows client and removed the Nextcloud folder in %appdata%… but the issue appears again and again . I have also tried to use the latest client. On the first start an import error appears:

Looks like the bug which was described here:

:expressionless:

Any ideas?

Hi @NextClaus,
You are missing the required support template. Please fill this form out and edit into your post.

This will give us the technical info and logs needed to help you! Thanks.

The issue is solved: the table “nextcloud.oc_login_flow_v2” was missing. Therefore, the v2 login procedure didn’t work at all and caused those messages.

This topic was automatically closed 8 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.