Is it possible to disable authentication for nextCloud internal app requests?

I am developing an file explorer app in nextCloud, the user will login in nextCloud and using my app to do operation such as creating, deletion, rename and …
For each operation authentication is required, but I want to disable this authentication because the user is already loggedIn in nextCloud and using the app in nextCloud.
Is there a way to do it ?

I am very curious what you are trying to achieve. In general, I am very skeptical if this can be realized 1:1 as you describe it. I fear, you would be disabling security without the real requirement for that.

Just to be sure, I get your intention, I rewrite your statements. I just wanted to make sure, we are talking of the same things.
You want to create an app for Nextcloud. The app is written in PHP and installed as app in the NC server. The app should access the files and allow to read/write on the files stored in the NC server. Am I correct so far?

Now, there are some questions to consider:

1. Most probably, you do not want to disable any sort of security measurements. There is a reason for these types of restrictions. Better solve the problem the way it was intended than try to circumvent these measures.
  2. You will be able to change the files using PHP methods directly. There is no need to authenticate.
  3. If you want to use a custom front end, you will have to proxy the requests though the backend.