Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 16.04): iOS
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25):
PHP version (eg, 5.6):
Is this the first time you’ve seen this error?:
Yes
Can you reliably replicate it? (If so, please outline steps):
Yes (refresh app)
The issue you are facing:

I recently downloaded the iOS app and logged in, seemed to work okay, but when I try and refresh the Files tab I get the following error and nothing appears. Haven’t found anything else online and not a WebDAV expert, so any assistance is much appreciated!

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:
nothing

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):

<?php $CONFIG = array ( 'instanceid' => '**************', 'passwordsalt' => '****************************', 'secret' => '******************************', 'trusted_domains' => array ( 0 => '******************', ), 'datadirectory' => '********************', 'overwrite.cli.url' => '*****************', 'dbtype' => 'mysql', 'version' => '11.0.3.2', 'dbname' => '**************', 'dbhost' => 'localhost', 'dbport' => '', 'dbtableprefix' => 'DAdS4_', 'dbuser' => '***************', 'dbpassword' => '*******************', 'logtimezone' => 'Europe/Berlin', 'installed' => true, 'tempdirectory' => '/*********/cloud/tmp/', 'updater.secret' => '*******************', 'maintenance' => false, 'theme' => '', 'loglevel' => 2, ); Wanted to add that I am using the TOTP app but I created an app password and logged in fine with that.

So I decided to delete the account in the app and try again, and now it mysteriously works for some reason.

1 Like