Internal Server Error witch PHP 7.3.0RC2 and Redis Memcache

Hello,

Yesterday i updatetd to NextcloudPi v0.64.7 witch the new PHP 7 update on my RapberryPi 3B+. After the update i got an Internal Server Error. If i deactivate the ā€˜memchache.localā€™ => ā€˜\OC\Memchache\Redisā€™ in config.php everthing works fine but i have an error in the admin notification.

I also got an error in ncp-update:

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Doctrine\DBAL\DBALException: Failed to connect to the database: An exception occured in driver: could not find driver in /var/www/nex tcloud/lib/private/DB/Connection.php:64

Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(42 9): OC\DB\Connection->connect()
#1 /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(38 9): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->getDatabasePlatformVersion()
#2 /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(32 8): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->detectDatabasePlatform()
#3 /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(62 3): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->getDatabasePlatform()
#4 /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/DB/Connection.php(151): Doctrine\DBAL\Connecti on->setTransactionIsolation(2)
#5 /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/DriverManager.php (172): OC\DB\Connection->__construct(Array, Object(Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOMySql \Driver), Object(Doctrine\DBAL\Configura in /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/DB/Co nnection.php on line 64

Installing DDNS_spDYN
Installing nc-backup
Installing nc-restore

An unhandled exception has been thrown:
Doctrine\DBAL\DBALException: Failed to connect to the database: An exception occ ured in driver: could not find driver in /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/DB/Conne ction.php:64
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(42 9): OC\DB\Connection->connect()
#1 /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(38 9): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->getDatabasePlatformVersion()
#2 /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(32 8): Doctrine\DBAL\Connection->detectDatabasePlatform()
#3 /var/www/nextcloud/3rdparty/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Connection.php(62

NextCloudPi updated to version v0.64.7

`

I am getting the exact same errors on Debian testing (php 7.3) and Nextcloud 13.04 and 14.03. I had a stable working system until a few days ago and noticed my Nextcloud client was not working and discovered this problem. I disabled memcache.local in config.php to get nextcloud to work. I am still looking for a solution. If I run ā€˜sudo sudo -u www-data php occ statusā€™ command from the command line, I still get php errors ā€œ{main}PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Doctrine\DBAL\DBALException: Failed to connect to the database: An exception occured in driver: could not find driver in /var/xxxxx/xxxxxxx/nextcloud/lib/private/DB/Connection.php:64ā€
I am lost as what to do.

Iā€™m running exact same setup (debian testing + NC 14.03) with same error when trying to launch php occ files:scan.
All other aspects are working fine : web portal, linux desktop client, android client.

Hello,
Iā€™m running Apache 2.4 and PHP7.3-fpm on Debian 9 (raspberry) and same as you, I canā€™t make Nextcloud work with ā€œmemcache.localā€ enabled !
Did you find a workaround ?

Iā€™d be glag to know it !

Best regards