Internal Server Error on unRAID Docker Install

Hello all,

I’m looking for support on this ‘internal server error’ off my unRAID docker install:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator if this error reappears multiple times, please include the technical details below in your report.
More details can be found in the server log.

The following events took place:

• I installed a fresh copy of mariadb and Nextcloud, installation went perfectly (except for the certificate error on Firefox), created my admin account and got into Nextcloud. Just after I remembered that I forgot to route my database to mariadb. I didn’t make a data folder selection during admin account creation. So I decided to remove the docker installation and reinstall, that’s where the issues began.

• I removed and installed a fresh copy of Nextcloud again (never touched any of the files/folders) but was logged straight into the account I originally created, so I thought I needed to remove all of the files that were left behind the original installation, so I deleted all of the files I could find, uninstalled Next Cloud and installed a fresh copy again.

• Now I’m getting this ‘internal server error’ no matter what I do.

Need help.