Internal Server Error after Upgrade

Hi,

I run an Plesk Server at Strato and have set Uped an NC instance running for years.
After that, i thought its time to upgrade the system, so i upgraded Plesk to the newest version, also NC and PHP.

It runs now but the failure at the side is:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator if this error reappears multiple times, please include the technical details below in your report.
More details can be found in the server log.

So, where I’m going to start now?

I’m not and “PRO” at Linux, but i will learn by doing :slight_smile:

So, please help me starting .

Thank you.

Gut feel: PHP is not working well with Apache. Check configs - make sure you are not trying to use a PHP module that’s not installed (e.g. fpm). I suspect PHP got updated in the upgrade, and it’s possible it did not install all the correct modules. See which ones are enabled in Apache, and if they exist in your active (new/latest) PHP install. It’s tough to troubleshoot this with what you have now.

Hi @dermorph, can you send some line of your nextcloud.log files ?
to see it, you need to have shell access in your jail / container find the folder nextcloud ( on manual installation by default it is /var/www/nextcloud but I don’t know for jail or container …)
usually there is a folder nammed : data inside nextcloud folder. Go inside data folder and open nextcloud.log files.

Hi everyone.

The hint for the modules where the right solution.

i have deactivated an php module, which give me an error. and then activated the php8 and now it works

ThankS!

2 Likes