Internal Server Error after Migration

Hi everyone,
after having successfully installed and used Nextcloud for many years, hosted on an old laptop of mine, I decided to finally migrate my server to a raspberry pi for several reason (e.g., that laptop is really, really old and might even be a fire hazard now).

I followed the official guidelines to migrate my Nextcloud instance, and overall everything seems to have worked well, except for Step 5 where I tried to run the command maintenance:data-fingerprint. At that point, occ refused to run, and gave the following message:

> sudo -u www-data php occ maintenance:data-fingerprint
An unhandled exception has been thrown:
Error: Interface "OCP\Authentication\Token\IProvider" not found in /var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/Authentication/Token/Manager.php:39

(my nextcloud instance is in /var/www/html/nextcloud, but that was also the case for the original server; never produced any problems)
This problem also occurs if I try to turn off maintenance mode.
I couldn’t find any information about this error anywhere on the web; I checked the folder /var/www/html/nextcloud/lib/private/Authentication/Token, and the file IProvider.php was in it, so I am unsure what the problem might be… does someone have an idea?

So you have the data-fingerprint in your config.php? Just in this case you are supposed to do the new fingerprint.

The version of NC is the same? Which one is it? This option was added in NC 26.

You can log in the webinterface?