Internal server error after login as admin

Hi guys ,I have a big troubles

I am on Cent OS 7

When I finish set up work and made a admin account on my OC16 (at the moment I can login as admin )

then I set up a reverse proxy by using frpc, TCP

then all it goes to as below

///qte///
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator if this error reappears multiple times, please include the technical details below in your report.
More details can be found in the webserver log.
///qte///

I checked folder authority, it looks fine

Plsd to hear

thanks in advance

As suggested, did you check the webserver (apache/nginx) log?

thanks

I deleted database (program and data files) and re-install ,then problem solved

发自我的iPhone

------------------ Original ------------------

Dear Friend

thanks for your last ,since I re-build the database can resolve the problem temporary but i got another problem .

now I can access to my nextcloud page by my reverse proxy on PC or cell phone ,but I will read internal server error blue page when I try to access on my local server by typing https://localhost/nextcloud or https://127.0.0.1/nextcloud
either localhost or 127.0.0.1 is in white list

meanwhile When I access to the nextcloud page by reverse proxy, the page appreas very slow and I can see how much space I used ,it shows 0B. and if I upload a file or picture from my phone,it will shows the PC website and vice versa.

btw ,seems there is a mistake in nginx log

PHP message: {“reqId”:“U0O5A6rNmdG7bGDNmxoJ”,“level”:3,“time”:“2019-05-31T15:38:29+00:00”,“remoteAddr”:“127.0.0.1”,“user”:"–",“app”:“PHP”,“method”:“GET”,“url”:"/apps/theming/styles?v=0",“message”:“touch(): Unable to create file /var/www/nextcloud/data/appdata_ocpce0ynb7g3/css/theming/6a15-c772-theming.css.deps because Permission denied at /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Storage/Local.php#206”,“userAgent”:“Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/60.0”,“version”:“16.0.1.1”}

it seems to me some permission problems but I have give the whole nextcloud folder a 777 and restart nginx and php -fpm ,and no luck