Internal Server Error after Admin Account Creation

I tried to install Nextcloud using docker following this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHWHQFwxFcE
The only thing I changed was the port, because my Pihole runs on port 8080. So I choosed Port 8081.

I created an Admin account using postgres and after I clicked “Finished Setup” it opens a error page with this content:

The server was unable to complete your request.

If this happens again, please send the technical details below to the server administrator.

More details can be found in the server log.
Technical details

Remote Address: ***.***.***.24
Request ID: oLLWjeakG4cNuK9Z3Okf

(I censored my Ip adress)

When I run sudo docker logs nextcloud I get this message:

AH00558: apache2: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified domain name, using 172.18.0.3. Set the 'ServerName' directive globally to suppress this message
AH00558: apache2: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified domain name, using 172.18.0.3. Set the 'ServerName' directive globally to suppress this message
[Sat Apr 23 10:58:55.781640 2022] [mpm_prefork:notice] [pid 1] AH00163: Apache/2.4.53 (Debian) PHP/8.0.18 configured -- resuming normal operations
[Sat Apr 23 10:58:55.781814 2022] [core:notice] [pid 1] AH00094: Command line: 'apache2 -D FOREGROUND'

Hi

bad host configuration: apache2: Could not reliably determine the server’s fully qualified domain name
modify
/etc/apache2/apache2.conf
insert/modify
ServerName localhost → localhost being xxxx.xxxx.xxxx
systemctl reload apache2

Thank you for you help, but I don’t have a directory called apache2 in var. Is this because I use docker?

Sorry, i don’t use docker/snap/whatever … This is adding complexity over complexity… but in that case, i am not sure docker is the guilty part.

As i don’t use pi-whatever, my guess is it could be three things:

• bad firewall setting
  • router misconfiguration for ports/nat
  • pi-hole host name wrongly set

You may check https://docs.pi-hole.net/ftldns/configfile/
I believe your pi-hole hostname configuration is wrong.

Ok. I will try to look in it. Thank you very much!

Found this… this may help you
Docker runs in a separate network by default called a docker bridge network, which makes DHCP want to serve addresses to that network and not your LAN network where you probably want it. This document details why Docker Pi-hole DHCP is different from normal Pi-hole and how to fix the problem.

…

Possibly the simplest way to get DHCP working with Docker Pi-hole is to use host networking which makes the container be on your LAN Network like a regular Raspberry Pi-hole would be, allowing it to broadcast DHCP. It will have the same IP as your Docker host server in this mode so you may still have to deal with port conflicts.

• Inside your docker-compose.yml remove all ports and replace them with: network_mode: host
  • docker run --net=host if you don’t use docker-compose

https://docs.pi-hole.net/docker/DHCP/