Integrity check report

After installing the last version of nextcloud on Centos 7, I have the following report about integrity check.

Technical information

The following list covers which files have failed the integrity check. Please read
the previous linked documentation to learn more about the errors and how to fix
them.

Results

• core
    • EXCEPTION
      • UnexpectedValueException
      • RecursiveDirectoryIterator::__construct(/var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/data/logs): failed to open dir: Permission denied

Raw output

Array
(
[core] => Array
(
[EXCEPTION] => Array
(
[class] => UnexpectedValueException
[message] => RecursiveDirectoryIterator::__construct(/var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/data/logs): failed to open dir: Permission denied
)

)

)

How can I fix that?

Thanks

corrupted install … re-install from new source.

OR

bad permissions on files and folders… check permissions for files folders chmod and chown

Hi,

You could run the following commands to “repair” the permissions of all files and folders of your nextcloud installation:

find /var/www/html/nextcloud/ -type f -print0 | xargs -0 chmod 0640
find /var/www/html/nextcloud/ -type d -print0 | xargs -0 chmod 0750

If the ownership of the named folder is not correct, please find out the correct user and the correct group and change the ownership as well. Just guessing that under CentOS the web server user is usually “apache”, I assume the following to be the command you need (if not, please change user and group accordingly):

chown -R apache:apache /var/www/html/nextcloud/3rdparty/aws/aws-sdk-php/src/data/

After you executed these commands, hit the rescan button within the integrity check report on the admin page, to rerun the check. The message should vanish hopefully.

1 Like