Integrity check failed when updating to beta 12.0.3

Sorry to hear you’re facing problems :slight_frown:

If you’re urgently looking for support to keep your business running, consider checking out our paid support options.

In order to help you as quickly as possible, before clicking Create Topic please provide as much of the following as you can (you can cut and paste this into your topic):

Nextcloud version (eg, 10.0.2):12.0.3
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 16.04):Ubuntu 16.04
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25):
PHP version (eg, 5.6):
Is this the first time you’ve seen this error?: yes

Can you reliably replicate it? (If so, please outline steps): When I rescan I get the same error

The issue you are facing:
Technical information

The following list covers which files have failed the integrity check. Please read
the previous linked documentation to learn more about the errors and how to fix
them.

Results

• calendar
    • FILE_MISSING
      • .gitignore

Raw output

Array
(
[calendar] => Array
(
[FILE_MISSING] => Array
(
[.gitignore] => Array
(
[expected] => 2ebfa9d965d970eb2f3356f80cbff785c90c9a0d7634b406e49cd4e311826eb4abb482d8be75557cff491837881af2795fc4bd3a8e8d42b24c56d3b53b9b5dee
[current] =>
)

)

)

)

Anyone have any ideas on this one?

Did you read the announcement:

We’re still aware of one open issue, which is that the latest update of the Calendar app (1.5.4) triggers a spurious warning of the file integrity checker. It complains that a file is missing: .gitignore. You can ignore this warning, we’re working on getting an update to the Calendar app in the store which will eliminate it.

Excellent! I figured it was something like that but I wanted to post it just incase. Thanks for all your work!