Integrate social intranet (private social network, coworking environment)

Greetings to all,

I would like to comment that a social intranet (private social network, community management) is required, such as HumHub, EGroupware, Jambo (alternative to Yammer), Communote, Elgg, among others.

Although currently in Nextcloud there is compatibility with ActivityPub (Mastodon, Friendica, Hubzilla, Pleroma), a private environment is needed for social communication in collaborative or work environments.

I think the open source app “Convo” would integrate well with the Nextcloud environment.
I enclose the source code in case someone dares to integrate it (I am unfortunately still in my university degree).

https://github.com/hiconvo

(other alternatives would be Libertree, OSSN, OpenSocial, JoomSocial, Buddycloud).

Greetings and thanks in advance, I hope I can integrate something like this, since it would enhance the development of Nextcloud and the privacy of people much more.

You could use the Talk app, your best bet for third party is Rocketchat. Search to learn more details. Or, use a service such as Hubzilla without federating and viola, private social network.