Instant upload disable

I use nextcloud fir work purposes and have the app on my android device purely so that i can access files if i need them when i am out the office

I noticed recently, talhat android was uploading media from my device to my storage.

I do not want this feature as my personal files are completely separate to work/business files.

If i want to upload my files from my phone, to nextcloud, i would do this myself

My question is, how do i disable this feature to ensure that it doesnt happen

I have, on a few times went to “settings → auto upload” and hidden all folders but nextcloud seems to find new folders and ipload content from here which i then need to delete and hid these folders

Surely there must be a way to simply disable the feature all together?

There is (was) an issue, unfortunately marked as duplicate from something different.
I objected to marking it as a duplicate because I believe that there should really be this option to switch it off, separately for the Auto Update function and not like some kind of emergency button “Temporarily stop all transfers”.

ernolf

I will have a look at this github request, although nothing much can be done if closed?

The auto upload should not be forced. It should be decided by the user