I’m a total newbie sorry and try to install NextCloud to my hosting provider.
I have tried to use the webinstaller:
The Web Installer is the easiest way to install Nextcloud on a web space. It checks the dependencies, downloads Nextcloud from the official server, unpacks it with the right permissions and the right user account. Finally, you will be redirected to the Nextcloud installer.
- Right-click here and save the file to your computer
- Upload setup-nextcloud.php to your web space
- Point your web browser to setup-nextcloud.php on your webspace
- Follow the instructions and configure Nextcloud
- Login to your newly created Nextcloud instance
However if I click on mydomain.co.uk/setup-nextcloud.php it says “Site could not be found”
Siteground does not have cPanel it sate SiteTools none of which seem to provide a wizard for NextCloud.
To add they have told me there platform meets the minimum requirements