Installing Nextcloud alongside existing project

Hello) So I have a app running on python/django/psql/nginx, domain name is mydomain.com and i want to install Nextcloud alongside with the app with address cloud.mydomain.com, i have NS records for this and so on, but I read documentation and how little bit confused ) Should I use LAMP or should I use LEPP(Linux, Nginx, PostgreSQL, PHP) ?
Thank you!

1 Like

It is up to you. If you have LEPP stack installed, use it. You can even install LEMP, instead because you already have an nginx. There is no big difference an a long term, only in initial configuration.

I’ve tried install nextcloud 16 with LEMP today, it didn’t work, nginx error.log:

2019/06/21 14:21:02 [error] 22954#22954: *42 FastCGI sent in stderr: "Primary script unknown" while reading response header from upstream, client: 95.108.129.200, server: nextcloud.avanesoff.me, request: "GET / HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/run/php/php7.2-fpm.sock:", host: "nextcloud.avanesoff.me"

My /etc/nginx/sites-available/nextcloud from here I just change ports from 80 to 8080
Anyone have that problem in the past?