Installation script for NextCloudPi for Ubuntu 20.04, any update?

Found this at https://www.reddit.com/r/NextCloud/comments/kfn37l/installation_script_for_nextcloudpi_for_ubuntu/
The installation pointed to github GitHub - Sebastian-47/nextcloudpi: 📦 Build code for NextcloudPi: Raspberry Pi, Odroid, Rock64,
I manage to install successfully on Raspi4 running Ubuntu 20.04 ARM64
However github has not been updated for long times, so nextcloudpi can only updated up to 1.37.0 while main github at GitHub - nextcloud/nextcloudpi: 📦 Build code for NextcloudPi: Raspberry Pi, Odroid, Rock64, Doc already has 1.38.6
Anybody knows which files need to modify so that nextcloudpi can update to latest at main github?

Hi @dony71

I would strongly recommend you to use the official installation script on Debian 10 Buster. As an alternative, you could also use the official Docker container in order to install it on another distro. Otherwise, you’re either dependent on the maintainer of the script updating his repo, and trusting him to know what he’s doing, or you’ll probably have to figure out how to customize the config for Ubuntu yourself. If you decide to go this route, a manual install of Nextcloud would probably be the easier way :wink:

Ubuntu is not supported by the NextcloudPi project. You could try the snap instead, install via docker, or migrate to Debian for basic ncp support as @bb77 said.

Cheers.

well, i try to replace ncp-update, seems so far so good