Installation performance

HELLO TO ALL,

I FOLLOWED THIS GUIDE (guide) TO INSTALL NEXTCLOUD, IT WORKS VERY WELL, BUT AS SOON AS I INSTALL THE HUB BUNDLE THE SYSTEM BECOMES VERY SLOW TO LOAD THE VARIOUS CARDS AND SOMETIMES IT GIVES TO ME 504 TIMEOUT ERROR, ONCE UNINSTALLED THE PERFORMANCE RETURNS TO NORMAL.

ANYONE CAN HELP ME?

THANKS

Which bundle and which app did you activate? There is very likely one specific app that creates this problem, I’d try to isolate which app it is and then check with logfiles, if I can get more details.

hi, installing the applications individually instead of clicking on install all, the problem occurred with the “Collabora Online - Built-in CODE Server” application and the logo file is attached:
log file

There have been a few reports about bad performance in combination with collabora. I’d take a look at the other topics and also check the documentation for optimization of this feature.

I think the problem is php and it doesn’t collabora, as I restored the snapshot of the vm where it was already installed collabora, and the performances are excellent but in the log section php errors continue to appear.

I modified the php.ini file with the various settings, and they are all correct except the memory, as I assigned 1G as memory_limit but in the system board it is 512M.

clicking on each error shows me a list of other errors

any solution?

thanks