Installation of Nextcloud 16 issues

Hello My Helper; My apologies; due to my setup, I am not able to provide Screenshots of errors, so I will try to describe details.
As you will no doubt realize; I am a Linux Novice.
I have been trying for 4 weeks now to get Nextcloud Server created, without success - have wiped the drive 4 times now.
My last attempt is by using " How To Install and Configure Nextcloud with Apache on Ubuntu 18.04" found on “https://linuxize.com/post/how-to-install-and-configure-nextcloud-on-ubuntu-18-04/
I have got through the main Installation of LAMP and am now installing Nextcloud 16 and I am at Step 5 Configure Apache - sudo systemctl reload apache2.
From that Command and other Command to test Status/Start/Restart Apache2 results in this Error information.

1. Apachectl[3880]: (98) Address already in use: AH00072: make_sock: could not bind to address [::]:80
    2)Apachectl [3880]:(98) make_sock: could not bind to address 0.0.0.0::80
    No Listening sockets available, shutting down
    AH00015: Unable to ope logs.
    Action: ‘start’ failed.
    Apache2.service: Control Peocess exited, code=exited status=1.
    Apache2.service: Failed with result ‘exit-code’.
    Failed to start The Apache HTTP Server.

ufw is set to allow 80,443/tcp and is Active (enabled)

have tried Restart of Ubuntu.

#Journalctl -xe shows - carlton kernel: audit: type 1400 audit “appamor”=DENIED :file_mmap" Profile snap.nextcloud.n
This Error Detail has been prevalent on a number of occasions, and I could not correct it with the various information found on Google.
This is the closest I have been to getting Nextcloud operational - buggered again.
Can someone with experience of this issue please assist me, whilst I still have hair.
Regards,
Owen Carlton

Seems you mix SNAP installation and Manual Procedure (your link from above). You have to go one way from:

• Manual installation,
  • snap
  • Docker

Please read how to with snap:

Good Morning gas85, Thank you for your advice in this matter.
About an hour after I sent that message, I shut down and then rebooted the PC.
Incredibly, up popped Nextcloud awaiting my Account Details.
Nextcloud seems to functioning as it should.
My next step is to set up Storage Drives for each of the Users.
I still do not have a clue as to what caused those Messages to appear.
Thanks again.
Owen Carlton.