Install ONLYOFFICE with the Helm chart

Hey everyone,

I placed this as a GitHub discussion but there doesn’t seem to be a lot of activity there, so I thought I’d try here as well (not sure what you prefer).

I work on a project where we install Nextcloud together with ONLYOFFICE on Kubernetes. At the moment we use this Nextcloud helm chart as a dependency to install our own ONLYOFFICE chart (source). Our chart includes some jobs to set up the ONLYOFFICE nextcloud plugin (as well as some other plugins we use).

We would like to push this change upstream. In our opinion it makes a lot of to have the ONLYOFFICE chart as an optional dependency of the Nextcloud chart. The changes required would be something like this:

1. Make ONLYOFFICE helm chart and push it to this repo or its own repo (or use one of the two currently available on artifacthub)
  2. Add our post-install / post-upgrade job that installs plugins to the Nextcloud helm chart
  3. Add the ONLYOFFICE chart as an optional dependency and automatically configure the onlyoffice plugin if it’s enabled

We would like to know what you think. We have the resources to create a pull request if it would be appreciated, but we can also imagine that it’s considered outside the scope of this project.