Install Coturn/Turnserver on Centos 8

Please help.
I already install coturn and config turnserver.conf
but the NC returns No Ice Candidates.
VPS on Centos 8

Do both servers have valid SSL certs?

Hi @Von_Loid

This is the fourth thread you’ve opened or you commented on regarding this topic. And in none of them do you really provide any details about your configuration or any logs, so we could at least rule out that there is maybe any missconfiguration or something else what causes the error…

Also this issue, which @szaimen already pointed out to you, is still open… :wink:

As mentioned in the github thread (last post), this is a NC21/Talk11 problem; NC20/Talk10 work fine. This does not only affect coTURN server, it also applies to HPB signaling server (if you use it)…

It does NOT mean Talk won’t work; it just means the testing mechanism is faulty and can’t be relied upon. Just try using Talk…

I would second that. But I was under the impression, that some people reported this issue for Nextcloud 20 too, but I could be wrong.

@Von_Loid Please test if Talk is working like @anon71540698 sais. And if you suspect that coturn is not working as it should, turn on the verbose option in your turnserver.conf file and look at the logs and post them here… Please also provide the contents of your config file. Otherwise trying to help you, turns into a guessing game.

I’d say it was flaky, for me too…
It’d time out after 10-15 seconds of trying, but if pressed again would come back OK in a second.

This time it’s different. From the github discussion it looks like the latest version of Talk is to blame. I’ll roll back to the first v.21 snapshot on one of the instances I run (on the weekend)…

EDIT:
If you install the NC+HPB VM from @enoch85 and upgrade to the latest NC21+Talk11, it works. But the same test of the TURN server on the config page fails just like coTURN server does…

EDIT-2:
Talk 11.2.2 fixes this issue…