Initialisation Error New Password App Installation

I am getting the following issue after installing Passwords. Does anyone have any ideas? Do I need to post additional logs/configs?

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

Best,
William

This pops up just entering the user section of the Passwords app. Each time a user gets this error, the following is logged:

|Error|core|TypeError: Cannot assign OC\Cache\CappedMemoryCache to property OC\AllConfig::$userCache of type OCP\Cache\CappedMemoryCache

1. /var/www/nextcloud/apps/passwords/lib/Services/ConfigurationService.php - line 190:ReflectionProperty->setValue()
  2. /var/www/nextcloud/apps/passwords/lib/Cron/SynchronizeShares.php - line 438:OCA\Passwords\Services\ConfigurationService->clearCache()
  3. /var/www/nextcloud/apps/passwords/lib/Cron/SynchronizeShares.php - line 107:OCA\Passwords\Cron\SynchronizeShares->canExecute()
  4. /var/www/nextcloud/apps/passwords/lib/Cron/AbstractTimedJob.php - line 74:OCA\Passwords\Cron\SynchronizeShares->runJob()
  5. /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/BackgroundJob/Job.php - line 54:OCA\Passwords\Cron\AbstractTimedJob->run()
  6. /var/www/nextcloud/lib/private/BackgroundJob/TimedJob.php - line 60:OC\BackgroundJob\Job->execute()
  7. /var/www/nextcloud/cron.php - line 152:OC\BackgroundJob\TimedJob->execute()|
    | — | — |

What version of Nextcloud are you using? This looks like an error that happens on Nextcloud 25 which the app does not yet officially support.

Also see this post here: Did someone tried Password with NC 25 : app unable to obtain the api access credential? and the ticket on the Github: Nextcloud 25 support · Issue #534 · marius-wieschollek/passwords · GitHub

I’m crying over here. LOL. Yes. That is my issue. Sorry for the distraction. I don’t know how I missed that tidbit.

Thank you @mdw!