Inegrity check problem adter update to 25.0.4

When I update nextcloud from 24.0.10 to 25.0.4 I have integrity check erorr for alot of files.
How to solve this??
pastebin files

[/details]

Nextcloud version (eg, 20.0.5): 25.0.4
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 20.04): almalinux 9
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25): apache 2.4.25
PHP version (eg, 7.4): php 8.0

Apache have no relevant errors in log

I have already check and try this.
https://docs.nextcloud.com/server/25/admin_manual/issues/code_signing.html

Updater app? Just placing files (you should remove old code completely before adding new one: Upgrade manually — Nextcloud latest Administration Manual latest documentation)?

If you were just placing the new files, that would very likely create a situation that you have with additional files. You can also go through the folder and delete the files manually (the apps themselves are themselves in subfolders).
And for apps, you can delete them from within the apps folder, then install them again.

Please make sure you have a backup of everything (hopefully even from before the update).

When I upgrade I copied files to new folder and than initiate update. Old code is in different folder.
I have only copied apps into apps folder, but nothing else.

Don’t copy all the apps, just those from the archive of the new version (the basic ones that come by default). The update procedure fetches the new versions for all your apps from the app store.

Now that it is too late, just delete the folders in the app-folder where you get warnings from the integrity check. You probably have to enable these apps manually from the apps page.

I didn’t copy all apps, but only missing one. I will do this again with fresh files