Ignore Folder Integrity-Check

[details=“Support intro”]

Ich benutze eine Nextcloud Hub 5 (27.0.2) auf einem Docker und der Integrationstest schlägt bei mehreren Dateien in den Ordnern

@eaDir und #recycle fehl.

Zuerst konnte der dienst nicht darauf zugriefen, dieses habe ich per Terminal und chmod bzw. chown www-data:www-data gelöst.
Hier ein Auszug:

- core
	- EXTRA_FILE
		- @eaDir/@drive.queues/@queue.gen
		- @eaDir/SYNO@.fileindexdb/term/_2s.fnm
		- #recycle/desktop.ini

danach habe ich probiert die Lösungen aus dem Internet anzuwenden um die entsprechenden Ordner ignorieren zu lassen. Ich habe meine config.php erweitert.

'integrity.excluded.files' => [ '#recycle', '@eaDir' ],
'blacklisted_files' => [ '#recycle', '@eaDir' ]

leider hat das auch nicht geholfen. Kann mir jemand weiterhelfen???

I am using a Nextcloud Hub 5 (27.0.2) on a Docker and the integration test fails on multiple files in the folders @eaDir and #recycle fail. At first the service couldn’t access it, I solved this with a terminal and chmod or chown www-data:www-data. Here is an excerpt:

- core
	- EXTRA_FILE
		- @eaDir/@drive.queues/@queue.gen
		- @eaDir/SYNO@.fileindexdb/term/_2s.fnm
		- #recycle/desktop.ini

then I tried to use the solutions from the internet to ignore the corresponding folders. I have extended my config.php.

'integrity.excluded.files' => [ '#recycle', '@eaDir' ],
  'blacklisted_files' => [ '#recycle', '@eaDir' ]

unfortunately that didn’t help either. Can anybody help me further???

It’s a valid integrity check failure. Those files do not belong within the installation folder of Nextcloud. They’re not part of Nextcloud. And random files being there can create problems.

You can probably delete them, since those look like the types of files created by workstations when browsing directories. You can use your favorite search engine to look up eadir folders for further context.

I’m guessing either they were copied over by you at some point inadvertently (outside of Nextcloud onto the underlying filesystem) or your main Nextcloud volume in your Docker environment is a bind mount (i.e. a volume unmanaged by Docker) which you’ve been known to browse outside Nextcloud (or did at some point in the past).

That said, always keep backups before deleting files. :slight_smile:

that’s right. but I want to configurate to ignore these files. is there exists any solution